Dishwasher Repairs Brisbane
For many of us, a dishwasher is the difference between piled-up dishes and a (reasonably) tidy kitchen area. There’s too much to do – why would we want to spend time washing dishes?? So if our dishwasher gives up, we certainly notice that absence in our lives (sad face). The good news is that Always Prompt Repair Services Brisbane will come to the rescue for any dishwasher repair. Better still, why not prevent it by arranging a serivce.
Call us today on 07 30637607.
Noticed any problems with your dishwasher?
Sometimes, as if by sheer magic, the dishwasher stops working. However, our experience tells us there are always tell-tale signs days or even weeks before this happens. So have you noticed any of the following?
- Your dishwasher doesn’t clean your dishes: Either your dishwasher turns out to be something other than a dishwasher or it’s broken. Take your pick although we at Always Prompt Dishwasher Repairs can tell these things pretty quickly so give us a call.
- The motor runs, but the dishwasher doesn’t fill with water: this is annoying – you hear the dishwasher and presume it’s doing what it’s supposed to.
- Or simply, your dishwasher does not start at all.
We’re here to help!
Always Prompt Dishwasher Repairs Brisbane are open Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 4.30pm and are ready to repair your dishwasher. However, if you need us outside these hours, call us and we’ll come to the rescue. Please note that additional out-of-hours charges apply.
We offer you premium repair and service of all major dishwasher brands including Miele, Smeg, Bosch, Samsung, Whirlpool, Hoover, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, and more.
As well as dishwasher repairs and servicing, we offer
- Competitive pricing – we make it affordable for students and pensioners
- You only pay if your appliance is out of warranty
- We supply a skilled team of technicians with vans stocked with appliance parts
We accept cash, mobile EFTPOS, Debit, VISA and MasterCard.
Remember – additional charges may apply after hours or weekends.
What are you waiting for?